Support for Private Client Portal and Login
Can I contact you in-between our scheduled coaching sessions?
Yes! In the event that you would like support on something that comes up in between our sessions, you can post an inquiry to the Client Log and we can have "just in time" coaching via your Private Client Portal.
SECURITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
Is this Private Client Portal and my data secured and safe?
Yes! In fact, there are 3 levels of security: provided to keep your data safe and confidential:
- Username and password protected;
- Verisign Security Certificate protects your data on this site;
- Secured pages (https://)
Is my information confidential?
Yes. This site is protected by a username/password system. You are the only one that has access to your information.
ACCESSING THE PRIVATE CLIENT PORTAL
What is the "Register Now" link and when would I use it?
If you are interested in becoming a client or beginning the coaching process, you can create your own account to access the private client area. When you "register" I will be notified that your account has been created and will need to activate your account. This could take up to 24 hours.
How do I access your private client area and how do I log in?
Click on the Login link in the navigational menu of the website. Then enter the username and password that has been assigned to you. Don't have login information yet? Contact me so we can get an account created for you.
I have a password that I use for most of my on-line accounts. Can I change the password you assigned to me?
Yes. You will need to log in initially using the password I assigned to you. Once you log in, you can change your password at any time in your Client Profile page, that you find under the FORMS tab.
What if I forget or lose my password and login information?
If you simply forgot your password, you can still go to the Login page by clicking the Login link. Click on the blue link "forgot password" to the right of the "Login" button and, in the new "Forgot Password" window, enter your username and click on the "Continue" button. You will receive an email shortly with your password included.
If you misplaced both your username and password, contact me and I will forward you your information.
I’m trying to log in, but it will not accept my username or password, what do I do?
Remember that the login information is case sensitive, so enter it exactly like it was given to you. Also, type in your login credentials and DO NOT copy/paste it, as this procedure can include empty spaces, which count in a password, thus rendering incorrect. Again, if you do not remember your login credentials, you can contact me via email and I'll forward them to you.
FORMS, DOCUMENTS AND RESOURCES AVAILABLE
What makes up a "Welcome Packet" and what do I do with this?
A Welcome Packet consists of some basic forms, documents and resources that will help to get us started in the coaching process. By completing the information in the Welcome Packet, you are providing me with some helpful information, so that I know best how to support you, guide you and work together with you. It includes a "Client Profile" form, a "Goals" form and also a "Discovery" form. You will also find our coaching agreement located in this packet. It is customary for you to complete these items prior to our initial coaching session together.
What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
It's easy. With at least a 24 hour notice, you can reschedule any appointment by using the online calendar system. Just complete the following steps:
- Log into your Private Client Website Area.
- Click on the Calendar Menu.
- Locate and click on the desired block of “Available” time (or if you already have an existing appointment, click on the title of your existing appointment that you wish to reschedule)
- Click on the "edit" button and change the details of the appointment to correspond with an "Available" block of time.
- The calendar will update itself, you'll see your new appointment reflected and I will receive an email notification letting me know of the change.
PAYING FOR THE COACHING SERVICES
How do I easily make my payments for my coaching services?
Coaching services are paid in advance each month, or in full if you wish to take advance of the discount for full payment. If you register online you will have already set up your monthly payments through your credit card. If you have requested to be invoices, then each month you'll receive an invoice from my practice letting you know the amount committed to for that month. You can (1) mail a check to the remit to address located right on the invoice or (2) log in to the private client area, click on the Payments Menu and you will see any outstanding balances due at that time.
What are the various methods of payment I can use to pay for my coaching services?
Check or Credit Card (which includes Pay Pal).
- To pay by Check: simply use the "remit to" address located to the right in the body of the invoice you’ll receive monthly from my practice.
- To pay by Credit Card or Pay Pal: when you receive your monthly invoice, click on the link at the bottom of the invoice to log into the private client area and click on the Payments Menu. Here you can either enter your credit card number or Pay Pal information and my system will automatically (and securely) process your payment.